- The Barcode Generator API generates 1D or 2D barcode images that can be printed or scanned across 103 barcode types like QR Code, UPC, Code 128, and Data Matrix.
- The Barcode Generator API allows you to easily embed the barcode image in a software application or webpage.
Refer to Barcode Symbology Definitons for details on the barcode types allowed for use with this API.
Sample Use Cases
- Mobile developer can display a barcode in their app such as airline or concert ticket.
- Backend developer can embed a barcode in a PDF, document, or email for invoicing, asset tracking or record keeping.
- Web developer can show a barcode on a webpage to link to an app, offer a coupon, or embed contact information.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Throughput: Based on pricing plan selected. Basic = 1 call every 2 seconds
- Response Time: Average is < 200ms.
- Uptime: 99%
A Zebra Savanna application key is required for using and testing this API. See the Getting Started Guide for instructions on obtaining a key.