New Golden-i Website (www.mygoldeni.com)

N Nicole Tricoukes 3 years ago
0 0 0

Greetings to all our Gen 3.5 customers and partners from the Golden-i team! We’re pleased to announce that the new and improved Golden-i website is up and running at: www.mygoldeni.com. Please take a moment to visit the site and complete your registration.  (Note: you must register on the new site, even if you were previously registered on the original site.) Most importantly, please take note of the Forum on the site which is available for your customers and partners to post questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  The Forum has been staffed with experts who will respond to your teams as soon as possible during that or the next business day. All your inquiries regarding prototype units, development and integrating Golden-i units with Motorola devices can be addressed to the staff who are ready to provide solutions.  We think the Forum will be of great help to your customers and partners and we welcome any feedback you would like to offer us regarding your experiences with it. Just as importantly, we hope you will visit the Forum to share your ideas and give us your team's input regarding Golden-i, including features you would like to see included in the future and your ideas for making improvements to both Golden-i hardware and software. It is our hope that we will all benefit from building a community where collaboration and idea exchanges are key to widespread success for everyone!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?