eMscript Push/Pull to Include RTLog.txt

M Marc Fluhrer 3 years ago
0 0 0

I am posting to the eMscript experts out there to see if anyone has a sample .mot file that is able to push the RTLog.txt file (Application/eMscript/RTLog.txt) along with all the other eMscript files that get sent. I got some code to add from the BU, but I still can't get this RTLog file over in my .mot file.
After the line that reads:

Compress( strLogFile, strLogFileArchiveDir )

Add the following lines:

if( iLogRetailmessage )

{

String    strRMLog = ""

if (iRMIOCTLs == 2)

{                             

strRMLog = strStorageDir + "RTLog.txt"

if( FileExists(strRMLog) == true )

{

Compress( strRMFile, strLogFileArchiveDir )

}

strRMLog = strStorageDir + "RTLog.bak.txt"

{

}

}

else

{

strRMLog = strRMFile

{

}

strRMLog = strRMFile + strRMFileBackupExt

{

}

}

}

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?