MC9190 LED turns on red & remains on

J Judson Bach 3 years ago
1 0 0

I'm running into a problem with an MC9190 WM6.5 and WEH6.5 where the LED above the keyboard unexpectedly comes on red and stays on as if the unit is trying to suspend. I'm unable to wake the unit up as you would from a typical suspend. A warm boot is required to recover and even after the warm boot the problem may reoccur unexpectedly, sometimes while just propped up on the desk. I'm seeing it here and I have two customers that are also seeing it.  Don't believe this to be Fusion related though when creating profile w/ certificates and disabling 802.11d in Options, Fusion will report radio NIC as "Unavailable" and radio icon at top of screen switches to the dual arrows with an "X". Fusion menu displays "Disable Radio" which would suggest radio is enabled. It seems to be a software conflict interfering with the suspend mode trigger (i.e., laying the unit face down) although neither we nor our customers can easily recreate the problem. WEH 6.5 CE OS 5.2.29040 (Build 29040.5.3.12)          OEM Version: 02.41.03          Fusion 3.00.2.0.019R Apriva 1.7 (Reader and CSPware) is loaded except AprivaGuard...but problem occurs with or without Apriva installed Have tried clean boot/blank'ing the unit.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?