Can't get MPact Notifications to work.

I'm testing my MPact server to trigger my subscriber when a user gets close to a tag(beacon) but does not seem to work.

I have a test android application that listens to tags and sends data to MPact server(version 14D). My android application

works fine and I can track and play users movements from MPact server.

Sample MPact subscriber. This subscriber is assigned to a notification which triggers when user gets close to any of my tags.

subscriberAtls.png

atlsWelcome.php is a listener for welcome notifications. At the moment this script just obtains all POST and GET variables

and store these variables into a text document. This third party web server and MPact VM resides in same machine(laptop).

When I ran my android application this notification isn't triggered at all.

P.S. I have also installed wireshark on my computer which captures traffic and I can see two way traffic between my

MPact server and iis server but there is no communication from MPact server to atlsWelcome.php.

Mahender Vangati
Hello Rijjin,It is possible

Hello Rijjin,

It is possible that we might have had some issue with Notifications with the 14D build. If this is an important use-case for you. We will be updating newer versions of our components soon.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Andreas Schaible
Hello Mahender,this is a

Hello Mahender,

this is a critcal use-case for partner cap3, too. When do we get an updated version ? It is critical for the project going on.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Sunalini Sankhavaram
Hi Rijjin,Have you tried

Hi Rijjin,

Have you tried later builds- has this issue been resolved now?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’