Error: can not find Rhodes as well as RhoElements

// Expert user has replied.
s selva ganapathy 3 years ago
5 5 0

I've installed the latest version of RMS, Whenever I try to create a new RhoMobile app using the first two options or using only default workspace, I get errors like "can't find RhoElements" and "can't find Rhodes" respectively.

all right, when I try "gem install rhodes", it also throws installing error "Failed to build  gem native extension".

Hi Rho-Experts, I couldn't create a new app still now. Please share your ideas.

Please register or login to post a reply

5 Replies

s selva ganapathy

Hi Rho-Experts,
In this conversation, I've described the problems to build a RhoMobile app project in my system. But I couldn't rectify any problem still now.

s selva ganapathy

I think RhoStudio has not connected with Rhodes 4.1.1 and RhoElements 4.1.1 libraries (i.e.) it may be a problem of Environmental setting.

Am I correct?

s selva ganapathy

In  RhoStudio, after following the steps like, File->New Project, We get the RhoMobile app generator wizard, where we have to give pjt name as well as select first two check boxes, than 'finish'. But environment (in my machine) throws error like, "Can not find RhoElements,install the gem before RhoElements applications".
In this way, If I chose the second option only, Error: "Can not find Rhodes, need version equal or great 3.2.0"

-Selvag

B Bhakta Ranjan Satapathy

Hi,

I will suggest try to uninstall your RMS and install it again.
And before fresh installation kindly remove preexisting ruby and devkit path from your path environment variable.

Thanks

M Michael Toews

Can you please paste here the exact error message you receive when you try to build?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?