Native Extension not working!!!

// Expert user has replied.
B Babatunde Oyeyemi 2 years 11 months ago
0 3 0

Hi, wrote the codes as explained in the above link but it was giving me error. Tried many times already. The error is as below:

Server Error
Error: uninitialized constant Rho::ExternalstorageTrace: C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rho/rho.rb:1243:in `const_missing'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rho/render.rb:161:in `getBinding'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rhoframework.rb:55:in `eval'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rhoframework.rb:55:in `eval_compiled_file'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rho/render.rb:90:in `inst_render_index'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rho/render.rb:63:in `renderfile'C:/MotorolaRhoMobileSuite4.1.1/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/framework/rho/rho.rb:895:in `serve_index'

===========================================================

Can you please help on why I'm getting this?

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

R Robert Galvin

Looks like we have an issue since 4.1 with building extensions. I sent it over to engineering to have a look.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you download 4.0 and run it with this version.

Thanks

R Robert Galvin

Looks like you have not included the extension in your build.yml:

extensions: ["externalstorage"]

You also need to to a 'clean' build when changing settings like this:

B Babatunde Oyeyemi

I already added the extension in build.yml and always have a clean build.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?