too much lines advance before print

// Expert user has replied.
J Joaquin vt9yxeuu1k1q08wiyyxonrcnf5nugeu,Flores Garcia 2 years 11 months ago
0 1 0

Hi

I´m newbie on mobile Develop

Could you give me advice about this ? .... Thanks, Regards

I have one app on iOS (Xcode 7.1) , the app build a PDF file and then this file send via bluetooth to print on iMZ320 printer and works fine https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=bluetooth&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv… I have one issue:

When the PDF file is created, I don't see too much lines(spaces) on the beginning or ending (you can see on cedula.png file)

So, when the file it's send to the printer, before the printer advanced much lines before print the file(you can see on ticket.jpeg file, how many spaces are between two print)

The code when touch the printer icon:

- (IBAction)printButton:(id) graphicsUtil {
   dispatch_async(dispatch_get_global_queue(DISPATCH_QUEUE_PRIORITY_HIGH, 0), ^ {  
    NSString* fileName = [self getPDFFileName];
    CFURLRef pdfURL = (CFURLRef)CFBridgingRetain([NSURL fileURLWithPath:fileName]);
    if (pdfURL != NULL) {
        CGPDFDocumentRef pdf = CGPDFDocumentCreateWithURL((CFURLRef)pdfURL);
        if (pdf == NULL) {
            [self performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector (showErrorDialog:) withObject:@"Could not retrieve PDF document." waitUntilDone:YES];
        } else {
            size_t nPages = CGPDFDocumentGetNumberOfPages(pdf);
            size_t pageNum;
            BOOL success = NO;
            for (pageNum = 1; pageNum

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

G Gregory Pawlik

Hi Joaquin,

The printer most likely needs to be set for continuous mode.
You can do this using the Zebra Setup Utilities.

Make sure you have the iMZ320-ZPL driver installed and open the Zebra Setup Utilities and select the printer. 
Click on “Configure Printer Settings” and next through until you get to the Media_Type option.
Set it to Continuous and click Finish.

Hope this helps.

Greg

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?