TC70x Windows 10 Mobile Barcode scanner SDK

M Mate Fodor 2 years 11 months ago
41 2 0

Hi,
I want to develop C # applications for Windows Mobile IoT 10 TC70x operating system mobile computer. Where can I find .NET SDK for this device? How do I connect the device to the inbuilt barcode reader with my app? I find your website the only Android SDK.
Thank you for your early reply!

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

P Phil Krieghoff

Hi,

I am new to the Windows Mobile IoT 10 TC70x mobile computer. We used Windows CE in the past and the built-in barcode scanners worked easy by just pushing the barcode button, regardless which application or window was in front. Text appeared in a field where the cursor stood. The TC700x has a barcode button (yellow) but pushing it does nothing. When launching the "Zebra Barcode Scanner" app the button can activate the scanner.
Is there any chance to always have this barcode scanner working when pushing the button without launching a specific app?

So for example launching a note app or any other app where the barcode scanner can be used without having to implented the code for it (for existing apps available in the Store this is not possible)?

Any support would be great!

Phil

V Vedsatx Saddvv

You would need to use the standard Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise barcode APIs.  Microsoft requires all devices with this OS to support the Microsoft Barcode APIs if they have a barcode reader.  We are very limited as to what we can offer on top of that.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?