ZQ300 series - default Bluetooth Mode

M MONTIGIANI SIMONE 3 years ago
12 1 0

I'm currently developing with Zebra printer's sdk an iOS/Android app and i received a Zebra ZQ320 "Prototype Unit" for my tests.
The problem was that Bluetooth LE/Smart/4.0 was enabled by default and my application was unable to connect via Bluetooth Classic, receiving a socket connection error on the "BluetoothConnection.open" .
I had to re-configure the printer's bluetooth connectivity settings from "Smart" to "Smart Ready".
My question is: what is the default bluetooth connectivity setting? Because i need to be sure that by default my app can connect via Bluetooth Classic.

Thanks

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

On ZQ320, the Bluetooth mode is default to both Classic and LE. The following command through Setup Utility will restore the printer in default settings.
^XA^JUF^XZOnce in default settings, we can use the following command to check the Bluetooth mode setting.
! U1 getvar "bluetooth"
The output is as below. The bluetooth.le.controller_mode tells what setting it is. So the default is both.

bluetooth.
bluetooth.discoverable : on , Choices: on,off
bluetooth.friendly_name : XXZFJ164300085
bluetooth.version : 4.3.1p1
bluetooth.date : 02/13/2015
bluetooth.local_name : XXZFJ164300085
bluetooth.address : AC:3F:A4:89:17:91
bluetooth.bluetooth_pin : *
bluetooth.short_address : AC3FA4891791
bluetooth.radio_version : 3.0/4.0
bluetooth.enable : on , Choices: on,off
bluetooth.connected : no
bluetooth.minimum_security_mode : 1 , Choices: 1,2,3,4
bluetooth.connected_security_mode : nc
bluetooth.bonding : on , Choices: on,off
bluetooth.clear_bonding_cache
bluetooth.enable_reconnect : iOS_only , Choices: off,iOS_only
bluetooth.allow_non_display_numeric_comparison : print , Choices: off,print,no print
bluetooth.le.
bluetooth.le.minimum_security : none , Choices: none,unauth_key_encrypt,auth_key_encrypt
bluetooth.le.controller_mode : both , Choices: both,classic,le
bluetooth.json_config_channel_enable : on , Choices: on,off
bluetooth.page_scan_window : 60 , Choices: 15,60

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?