RFID Printer ZT410

Hello,

I've downloaded a sample app (.net) from zebra LinkOS tutorials and I've skimmed though SDK. I can't figure out is it possible to print labels on RFID tags using that SDK and where can I find more about printing labels on RFID tags?

Regards

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Milorad, You can use the

Hi Milorad,

You can use the SDK for printing /encoding RFID tags.  The SDK handles communications to Zebra printers.  What you are printing and encoding is specified with a page description language called ZPL.  We have an encoding guide here.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Milorad Trninic
Thanks for reply. I've

Thanks for reply. I've managed to understand most of the encoding but I have an issue with sending that data to printer. I've found link-os example for C# and found "send file" example, but I can't figure out how to send that file to printing queue. Can you help me with that?

Regards

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Milorad,What OS are you

Hi Milorad,

What OS are you writing the app for? Windows? In any case, you need to download and install the Link-OS SDK, then reference it in your app.  The sample code shows how to use this SDK to send a file. There are a number of different methods to send a file, but a personal favorite is the Connection.Write(BinaryReader)

What have you tried?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’