GX430D Question

C Chris Heiman 2 years 11 months ago
2 0 0

I’m new to the Zebra world.  I purchased a used LP 2840 for about a month ago . I downloaded the Zebra Designer 2 software And got it set up to where it functioned properly. Label lay out and printing was perfect. I’ll print mostly or by six label and got it set up to where it functioned properly. Label lay out and printing was perfect. I’ll print mostly print 4x6 labels.  They always printed correctly. I recently purchased a brand new GX430d, Installed the driver that Was on the installation disk. The only option that showed was for the GX430t and  The only other close driver was the 420d. I finally found a driver for the 430D ZPL on the Seagull  website. I installed it and I am able to design the label, I am looking at the label on the screen it shows correctly as a 4 x 6. When I go to print it out it is like there is a page and a page, meaning  The printed outcome is small and does not print the width and height of the actual label. It prints but it’s like there is a border around the label. I have change the page says I am label size and have checked the other options, but I am still unable to get it to print the whole label .  I hope that this is in the right place. I would appreciate any assistance that anyone can give me in this matter or point me in the right direction as to who do you contact about it. TIA

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?