SSL certificate and Browser Print

J Jacob Rhodin 2 years 11 months ago
224 3 0

Hi,

We've developed a widely used application that utilize Browser Print to print labels from browsers. We face serious challenges when it comes to SSL & Certificates. My understanding that by reading the following case:   - that you have a pending release that adresses this issue. The work-arounds suggested  (manually installing cert or the chrome #allow-insecure-localhost) are not a acceptable solutions since they require changing security settings manually (we cannot have support personell doing that on every computer that is to use our application).

Hence I've two questions:

1. When is the release with the SSL permanent solution going to be released?
2. In the meantime - could you provide me access to a beta version where this is fixed?

Many thanks

Jacob

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

M Martin Charlier

Hi all,
Is there an update on this issue? Our SaaS platform also uses BrowserPrint and we struggle seriously with clients where seemingly the ssl certificate simply disappears on a Chrome on Windows set up. Currently this means manually re-newing by going to https://localhost9101/ssl_support every few days, which we tend to have to do by remote PC control into the machine at the affected factory.
It's really not a functioning system, could Zebra shed some light on what a solution is here?
Best wishes,
Martin

g gary ober

Hi Robin, can you please reach out to me as well about this SSL issue and a fix.

R Rene Rodriguez

I also have the same issue but with the LP 2824 Plus

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?