PC SDK for Windows 8

Dear All,

I can't find the PC SDK for windows 8.1, and I haven't found them in samples code as well. I can view on the documentation api, but I can't download them. I installed the Zebra Setup Utilities, but I can't find platform folder in it. Any one knows or has the SDK for windows 8.1 for .Net. Thank you!

Hilary Lu
Thank you for your answering.

Thank you for your answering. Is this sdk using framework 4.7, right? Do you have sdk with framework 4.5? Or I need to install 4.7 version? As When I installed 4.7.2 version, always failed like below picture. Thank you!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
The SDK supports .NET 4.7 or

The SDK supports .NET 4.7 or later. You will need to update the .NET on the PC to 4.7 or later.

The error msg in the screen capture indicates that the .NET 4.7 has already been installed. You can check if you already have .NET 4.7 on your PC by going to "Add or Remove Program" in the Control Panel.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Hilary Lu

I found I need to install develop pack of framework 4.7.2 for Visual Studio. And it can be installed. Thank you!

Another question is after I downloaded samples code for windows, it has lots of errors like below screen capture.

I use VS2015 to open it. Maybe because of lacking of references?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Hi Hillary, I am going to

Hi Hillary,

I am going to highly recommend you get the SDK from Nuget as it will make sure you have the correct reference libraries installed as well:

NuGet Gallery | Zebra.Printer.SDK 2.14.1989

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Hilary Lu
Dear Robin,Thank you for your

Dear Robin,

Thank you for your answering!

When I installed the zebra.printer.sdk as you recommended, most of the reference libraries are works, but still has some not working.

And I have the problem when tried to connect with printer using .net through ZPL. It shows the error like below. And I the Zebra status monitor shows status is not accessible.

When I tried to set printer language using command in Zebra setup utilities, it was not working.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Hilary

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Anonymous (not verified)
Is the LINK-OS MULTIPLATFORM

Is the LINK-OS MULTIPLATFORM SDK what you are looking for? The Windows Installer is for PC. Hope this helps.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Haresh Bidja
VB.NET sample code

Can you please share your VB.NET sample code on how to print on ZEBRA printer using USB connection ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’