Zebra RFID API Mobile has stopped

P Pedro Morales Hernandez 2 years 11 months ago
37 2 0

I am developing an application in Android. I am trying to read some RFID tags but when I try to connect with the scanner reader, I've got this error : "Zebra RFID API Mobile has stopped". I am using the following devices: RFD2000 Scanner and TC20 PC. Usually, this application was working. I don't know if could be a problem about battery. Some help could be appreciated it. Thanks in advance.

Please register or login to post a reply

2 Replies

B Brian Moore

Pedro,

I need some more information to help you with the error you are seeing. Please capture the debug log from the device using ADB. There may be error messages there that point to where the problem is occurring. If you are unfamiliar with setting up ADB, a guide can be found here: Setup and configure to use ADB for Zebra Android devices | Zebra

Thanks,
Brian Moore
Software Engineer Kutir Mobility
Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

P Pedro Morales Hernandez

Mr. Moore,

Thanks for your reply. As a matter of fact, this error has already gone. I've got another error. This is its description:

In program, Zebra RFID API Mobile demo is not detecting any device in its section "Available Readers"

In program, RFID Manager: connection status: Reader: attached but in Client Application it displays "DISCONNECTED".

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?