Please direct me to the VB.NET SDK for Zebra ZD500R

Please direct me to the VB.NET SDK for Zebra ZD500R.

I'm having trouble locating it.

Dmitry Prokhorov
Hello Jeffrey,You can find

Hello Jeffrey,

You can find Link-OS Multiplatform SDK downloads here:

Link-OS Multiplatform SDK | Zebra

Here is documentation on Link-OS SDK .Net for C# and VB:

Link-OS SDK - Zebra Technologies Techdocs

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Jeffrey Baker
Thanks Dmitry.I'm still not

Thanks Dmitry.

I'm still not seeing a VB.NET sample.  I am following the paths and only finding CPROJ samples.

I just need a simple VB.NET sample to get me going...

Please direct me to a VB.NET sample.

Thank you,

Jeff

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Dmitry Prokhorov
Hello Jeffrey,I have

Hello Jeffrey,

I have installed Link OS SDK on my windows computer and I able to see following files inside of SDK root directory:

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectionPanel.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectionPanel.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectivityDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ConnectivityDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DeveloperDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DeveloperDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DiscoveryDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\DiscoveryDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ImagePrintDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ImagePrintDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ListFormatsDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ListFormatsDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\MagCardDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\MagCardDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\My Project\Resources.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\PrinterStatusDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\PrinterStatusDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SendFileDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SendFileDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SignatureCaptureDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SignatureCaptureDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SmartCardDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\SmartCardDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\StoredFormatDemoForm.Designer.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\StoredFormatDemoForm.vb

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\VbDevDemos.vbproj

windows_mobile_ce\v1.1.123\demos\src\vs2008_solution\DeveloperDemosVisualBasic\ZebraForm.vb

Those files are samples targeted for WinMobile and WinCE platforms but they are using the same Link OS SDK/API and I suppose they can be used as examples for VB.Net development on Windows PC.

Dmitry Prokhorov

Software Engineer, Kutir Mobility

Posted on behalf of Zebra Technologies

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Haresh Bidja
VB.NET updated version

Hi Dmitry - I am having Visual Studio Express 2013 with .NET framework 4.8 installed.

I unable to open your vs2008 solution projects. Can you please help me find sample code for VB.NET which works for me ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Haresh Bidja
VB.NET sample code

Hi Anyone - Can you please share code for how to print using VB.NET on USB port with .NET framework 4.7 or latest framework ? The sample app uses WPF code but some classes e.g. (printer discovery) doesn't seem to work with VB.NET project.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’