The Application Not Responding API reveals critical information about ANR events, including which devices are affected and when and how often the ANR events occurred. It also can compile total ANR events per model by application package and overall ANR events by application.
A Zebra Savanna application key is required for using and testing this API. See the Getting Started Guide.
- Verify mobile device model and Android version are supported for the Mobile Computer Device Health APIs.
- The device has been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna.
- The Zebra Data Services (ZDS) agent is installed and activated on the device.
- Identify frequent ANR events as an aid in debugging.
- Aggregate ANR data for installed device applications, individual devices or device models for a large deployment or fleet of devices. This aggregation allows for ANR pattern analysis and correlation with other source data.