RFID brings unprecedented value to businesses by enabling them to track inventory, streamline workflows, and create efficiencies—but initial deployment costs can scale rapidly. RFID technology can be as useful in smaller environments, such as pharmacies, quick-service restaurants, and retail storefronts as it is in larger facilities. How can businesses bring RFID to every branch and franchise?
By taking advantage of Zebra’s Cloud Connect™ for RFID, businesses can eliminate complex and expensive on-premises infrastructure. Instead, they can use connectivity, data handling, and analytics capabilities that are built directly into both the RFID reader and the cloud. This can help lower TCO for RFID deployments, allowing businesses to extend the benefits of RFID readers into nontraditional environments without compromising their end-to-end visibility.
Here are just a few features of Cloud Connect™ for RFID that can help lower business get more out of their RFID deployments, and even help to make RFID attainable for smaller operations that once thought the technology was beyond their reach.
- Only see what matters—manage data transmissions with granular on-reader filters to only receive information that directly helps your workforce.
- Break down data silos—raw data and detailed analytics are available to all using via The Cloud.
- Eliminate bottlenecks by storing RFID data in a decoded GS1 format and perform analytics on the fly.
- Get alerted on key action items such as inventory out of place, out of stock, or stalled within the production line.
- Analyze tag reads with simple API calls by resource, location, and time.