The Device Reboot API provides the quantity and time stamp of a mobile computer's manual or system-initiated reboots. That aids in device or application issue identification.
A Zebra Savanna application key is required for using and testing this API. See the Getting Started Guide
- The mobile device model and Android version are supported for the Mobile Computer Device Health APIs.
- The device has been enrolled and authorized for Zebra Savanna.
- The Zebra Data Services (ZDS) agent is installed and activated on the device
- An organization's IT team can use this API to report mobile computer crashes requiring repairs.
- Also, the team can determine if workers have violated company policy by turning off devices during shifts.