Calling all Floridian Enterprise Developers, Solutions Architects and anyone else interested in the latest technical developments from Zebra.
Zebra are hosting a Developer Kitchen at our Miramar Office on October 26th for our ISV, partner, customer and end-user developer community, packed with Developer focused, technical content to bring you the latest updates from Google™️ and Zebra.
Our full-day, in person event will cover, amongst other topics:
- Intro and New Product Update
- Introduction to our expert speakers & an overview of our latest product releases, including the WS50 - our brand new wearable.
- Android™️ 12/13 Preview for Developers
- All of the latest changes introduced by Google™️ in Android™️ 12 and 13, from Scoped Storage to permissions changes, we'll cover everything you need to know about the latest Android™️ Flavours and how you can migrate your app easily with Zebra.
- Device Management and Staging Update
- An update on our latest device management and staging features: What's new in StageNow 5.x, Managed Config with Enterprise Browser and a preview of zDNA Cloud.
- DataWedge 11.x Features
- An overview and demo of the latest DataWedge features, including our brand new doc capture, barcode highlighting and OCR feature sets.
- Work Station Connect and Mobile Dimensioning Demos
- An overview and demo of our latest and most innovative solutions: Work Station Connect which turns your device into a Desktop PC and Mobile Dimensioning, an industry leading, certified, dimensioning solution for transport and logistics with an intuitive and easy to use API.
- App Development for WS50
- We'll cover the WS50, our suggested configurations and developer best-practices for building solutions for our latest wearable.
Meals and the latest Zebra Developer swag will be provided as well. We only have a very limited number of spaces, so please register your interest ASAP!