I am encountering a strange issue when consuming Zebra .NET SDK.
The issue is occurring when we are trying to discover thermal printers in the local network. Particularly invoking this line of code:
`NetworkDiscoverer.SubnetSearch(DiscoveryHandler discoveryHandler, string subnetRange);`
The threads in the Zebra .NET SDK are implemented with old .NET
classes(ThreadPool) which probably are incompatible with the current
version or Xamarin.Forms and/or netstandard framework version.
SDK: Zebra.Printer.SDK v2.15.2632
OS: Android 6.0
Android API: 23
Building platform: Xamarin.Forms 126.96.36.1997661
Device: wtk C72
We have tested the same code on different wtk devices - C72, C71, C70 C50, but the issue is replicable only on C72. The application is mobile one, so we are enable to debug, further track the issue, because the application gets terminated.
The software encountering this issue is very important to us. We see that you have plenty of open-source projects, but this SDK is not of them. As partners to SellerCloud we would like to help you resolving this issue. In SellerCloud we have built lots of knowledge over .NET platform, so you could provide a way to access the SDK repository in order to fix the issue.