About Voicekey Limited
Voicekey Limited is a Motorola Independent Software Vendor that specialises in the design, test and delivery of a range of standard and bespoke voice biometric identity management solutions across all vertical markets. Solutions include:
- Enterprise Mobility
- Password Reset
- Caller Authentication
- Digital Sign-off
- Secure Cloud Services
- Network Protection
- Mobile and Server APIs
Voicekey has a partnership strategy and reaches the market with and through partners.
VoicekeyID is a patented speaker verification technology which is Motorola Compatible and provides the capability to secure device, application or infrastructure either locally or via a cloud service.
Key Benefits of VoicekeyID
- Easy to integrate – Application Programmers Interface (API).
- Verifies that the user is present – unlike chip & pin and one time password.
- Voiceprints are never retained – users locally carry a cryptographically signed voice biometric classifier (not the biometric profile), so overcoming end user resistance.
- Enterprise verification - implement the highest level of IT security without the need to remotely access a third party server based biometric solution provider.
- Bespoke enrolment and verification processes – tailor the enrolment and verification process to suit your needs.
Demonstration Instructions - Note: Internet connectivity is required on the device.
Education, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional & Consumer Services (Field Mobility), Retail/Hospitality, Telecom & media, Transportation & Logistics, Wholesale Distribution, or Mining, Oil, & Gas
Verifies the identity of user for purposes such as:
- Identity based device logon.
- Authenticating access to restricted information such as health records.
- Digital document submission by an authorized individual.
- Proof of delivery or receipt of physical/digital objects to an individual.
- Recording inspection has been performed by the correct person.
- Stock management or discounting in Retail and Industrial environments.
- Auditing of projects and workflows.
Main User Interface
Validated Mobile Devices
ES400 Windows Mobile® 6.5 Professional with an internet connection.
Currently developing the API for other devices, for further information please contact email@example.com.
Zebra Solution Center
Motorola Channel Account Manager
Office Phone: +44 7887 782 141
Office Phone: +44(0)7554 539792