The Global Solution Center
The Global Solution Centers provide resources to application partners and customers for developing and testing end-to-end Enterprise solutions. We offer application and solution testing, account support, application jump start, and create tools to enable sales and development. Our diverse skill-set coupled with our state-of-the-art facilities allow us to be the trusted adviser to the Zebra Technologies partner community. With four locations around the world, we have the global reach to improve applications, share our best practices, provide a facility to test, and help Zebra partners to close deals with customers.
The Validated Solution Program
The Validated Solution Program offers eligible partners the opportunity to serve their customers more effectively by co-validating their software solutions with Zebra Technologies' mobile devices. The program offers the opportunity for the partner and Zebra Technologies to collaboratively test the full functionality of their application against an extensive set of enterprise mobility criteria.
Some of the more recent partner validations are:
ScanIQ’s One Touch Air is a mobile document scanning solution used for mobile users such as transportation, Oil & Gas, Health Care and sales. Drivers and users can transmit hard-copy documents using wireless scanners to emails, FTP servers or back-office ERP systems.
Voicekey’s MPOS is a fast and secure method of collecting real-time mobile payments at all points-of-sale. Using the innovative Zebra Technologies Smart Badge as a mobile bar code scanner, the Voicekey MPOS solution helps improve customer service and increase conversion rates by providing associates with the latest in mobile point-of-sale technology for enhanced shopper engagement.
Wavelink Avalanche ensures workers leverage the most from mobility, and also eases mobile deployment management for the administrator, delivering the most efficient means to update mobile applications on workers’ devices.
- Paragon Data Systems, Inc. completes testing for their SafeBaby Breast Milk Tracking solution on the MC55A0, DS4208, QLn420
SafeBaby Breast Milk Tracking is a bar code management system designed to inventory all sources of nutrition in a NeoNatal ICU.
For more information on other recent validations:
Click2Demo is an online library featuring demos of channel partner applications developed for Zebra Technologies' devices.
Some of the more recent Click2 demo postings:
The NextPosition solution gives merchants the ability to use features available in their fixed POS terminal on a mobile device. The mobile client integrates directly with the POS system. The mobile client uses mobile peripherals such as barcode scanner, MSR card swipe, and network receipt printing.
Price Check & Retag allows viewing retail price/item data and printing shelf/item labels. After entering item SKU/barcode, it searches a repository and display description/selling price. User can change price to be printed on the label and then print new shelf/item tag to an external Zebra printer.
RedBeam Asset Tracking is a fixed asset tracking application designed to track asset moves, adds, and changes, as well as periodic physical inventories.
For more information on the click2 demo program:
Latest Development Tips and Tricks
For more tips and tricks:
Latest Solution Center News
1. The Global Solution Center team is now part of the Global Sales Group headed by Greg Williams. The Global Sales group consists of Global OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers), Global Partners, Global End-User Accounts, Global Solution Centers/certification and Global Technical Enablement.
2. The Global Solution Center conducted functional testing of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions to help facilitate decision-making when selecting an MDM solution. The tests were performed with the latest releases of SOTI, Airwatch, MSP and Avalanche on the most recent Zebra Android devices, such as the TC70, TC55, MC67, etc. For details of the test performed and test results send a request to SolutionCenter@zebra.com.
3. Vojtech Robtka from the Solution Center Team based in Brno, CZ has developed a Zatar client for Android. With the recent announcement of Zatar joining the Enterprise Mobility and Visibility group, Vojtech will now work with the Zatar team to ensure the Android client is aligned with the Zatar strategy and roadmap.
More information on Solution Center
Early Adopter Program
The Early Adopter Program provides access to pre-release products for ISVs who want to create applications that will be available at launch.
Some of the benefits include joint marketing visibility, early access to new products for solutions development, Validation/Compatible testing, Click2Demo and AppGallery.
- Active programs: TC75, TC55 Rev B
- Ready to start programs: MC9200, MC18, MC40 Rev C
The latest catalog of Android applications can be found here: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/web/Business/Products/Mobile%20Computers/_Documents/_StaticFiles/Android-ISV-Guide_FINAL.pdf
For partners that would like to be considered for future Early Adopter Programs, please complete this form: