It is important to note that when pairing with BSP44 that you must enter PIN number quickly otherwise it will not pair.
WIth BSP44 and the RS507 with firmware PAAACS00-005-R02D0 the procedure is as follows:
1. Load the follwing as a reg file into the Application Folder
; BT Scanner settings for 41.400 / 44.00
2. Click on the .reg file -> click on it to merge it.
3. Warm boot the MC65
4. Clean boot the RS507 - procedure -hold down the button on the back right and place battery in it until it beeps several times.
5. To avoid having to enter a Pin number please scan Disable Bluetooth Authentication.
6. On the MC65 tap on the MotoBtui and turn on Bluetooth.
7. Click on Pairing barcode icon - This must be down after the RS507 is on
8. Scan the pairing barcode.
If you want to pair it with having to enter a PIN then follow
8. Scan the pairing barcode
9. Enter the PIN (12345) very quickly prior to the light flashing on the RS507 going off