Note - this update includes a new release (1.1.7) of the MSP Package Builder
2. SB1 OS36.3 is now officially released and available on our support portal here:
This release includes major improvements in system performance, and several new features that provide better usability and memory management.
1. Fusion Software X_2.01.0.0.054R
2. Team Express version 1.1.63
3. Shell version 2.8.3
4. AirBeam Client v07.08.42
5. RD Client v07.08.42
- Added support for all new SB1 Integrated Audio SKU (a.k.a. SB1-IAS)
- Standalone Reboot Feature.
- Standalone weekly re-boot is enabled by default to improve memory performance of device.
- Notification to user on accidental suspend of device.
- Improved Wi-Fi performance in low coverage areas.
- More accurate signal strength indication.
- Improved overall function in Boot-Loader, Display, Image Processing, Audio
- Fixed few functional issues in wireless, PTT Express and Settings that exhibited right after coldboot
- Shell Application have control to choose first SIP mode as Alpha or Numeric
- Shell Applications have a control of decimal in SIP for Currency fields.
- Shell application can launch SIP keypad on Text field automatically without clicking.
- During page transitions a hour glass will be displayed instead of white screen while waiting for a response from remote server.
- Barcode scanner enabled after device being idle in badge mode.