We are happy to announce that RhoConnect 3.3.1 is released. This version has a few small changes from the final beta (3.3.1.beta4):
Features & Enhancements:
* disable sqlite3 dependency by default so applications deploy on heroku without modification
* #28696971 - select which models to bulk sync
* #33021139 - ping test page doesn't send sound parameter
* cleaner layout on statistics page
Features & Enhancements new in RhoConnect 3.3:
* Support for new RhoConnect push service (beta) - Documentation, CLI and client support coming soon
* Bulk sync now supports objects with blob attributes
* New bucket-based storage system for redis which provides much faster access to adapter datasets
* New REST API routes available
$ gem install rhoconnect
1) change rhoconnect version in your app's Gemfile to "3.3.1"
2) bundle install
NOTE: The previous release 3.3.1.beta4 introduced a hard-coded dependency on the windows-pr 1.2.1 gem. This was a workaround due to issue https://github.com/djberg96/windows-pr/issues/8. If you have a previous app where you added the windows-pr dependency manually to your Gemfile, you can remove it. It is not necessary anymore.