Enterprise Browser is a powerful, next generation industrial browser enabling developers to build feature rich web applications that integrate seamlessly with the features in Symbol Technologies mobile computers and peripherals - such as barcode scanning, signature capture, printing and more.
Enterprise Browser features will speed up your application development time, reducing costs and making the transition to next generation devices and operating systems fast, easy and affordable - especially in high volume mobile environments.
- New Zebra Device Support
- Zebra WM/CE Device Support
- WorkAbout Pro 4 Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- VH10 CE 6.0
- Omnii XT15 CE 6.0
- Omnii XT15 Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Zebra Android Device Support
- MC67 Android KitKat
- TC70 Android Lollipop
- TC75 Android Lollipop
- WT6000 Android Lollipop
- Ring Scanner Support on Android Platform
- RS4000WT6000 Android Lollipop
- RS6000WT6000 Android Lollipop
- New Enterprise Browser APIs
- RemoteNotification APIRS6000
- New Configuration Tags
- Android Configuration Tags
- WM/CE Configuration Tags
- Webkit Disk Caching
- New Configuration Tags for Android - Following Enterprise Browser configuration tags are now also supported on Android Platform.
- Customizable User Agent Support on Android Platform
- External Scanner Connection/Disconnection Listener support on Android Platform
- Partial WakeLock support on Android KitKat and Above Platform
- Function Key Mapping Guide for Zebra Omnii XT15 and WorkAbout Pro 4 WM Devices.
- Enabling Mass Deployment of Configuration File on Android Platform.
- Added support for Enterprise Browser Licensing through Barcode Scanning on Android KitKat and above with built-in Imager Scanner.
- Zebra Visual Re-Branded.
- Backward compatibility APIs documentation is exposed under Enterprise Browser documentation for ease of use.
- Enterprise Browser documentation is migrated to TechDocs