SimulScan is a set of PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS that enables WORKFLOW OPTIMIZATION.
Create a Template to match your workflow & Integrate SimulScan (via DataWedge or EMDK for Android) and bring your data capture process to the next level!
Barcode Processing Types
Allow your workers to effortlessly, reliably, and accurately capture, decode and parse barcode data directly into your native Android application.
- A Single Specific Barcode reduce scan time and worker training the need for (a) your application to reject wrong barcodes (b) workers to specifically aim at a specific barcode &/or use their hands to block surrounding barcodes.
- Multiple Barcodes, whether specific barcodes or just a known quantity, in a single trigger pull the barcodes you need, and even the nice to have ones can be captured and parsed directly into your native application.
- Specific Barcodes: grab the exact barcodes you need from every label, and with our New Variable Presence Feature you can also define barcodes to capture hat may not exist on every label.
- Barcode Groups: grab groups of the same barcode even when they change in quantity from scan to scan
Single Processing Types
With SimulScan the solutions are endless! Reduce manual entry and use:
- Use Free Form OCR to Capture a single or Multi-line of Text – whether it is an asset tag or a printed address on an envelope- Free Form OCR can save time and reduce errors.
- Use Image Capture to capture images of Whole document or specific Region using imager or camera.
- •Capture OCR-A/OCR-B found on universal documents such as Passports, Visa’s and bank checks. Use the Default Travel Documents Template- and easily scan the MRZ of passports and Visas- logic built in to make sure that you are capturing the right data!
No more waiting for workers to return paper documents back to the office at the end of their shift, reduced manual entry & instant access to the information you & your customers need. --- Enable your Workers to Capture*
- OCR (alphanumeric characters)
- OMR (check boxes)
- Images (Entire Document or Specific Regions…)
- Detect the presence of Signatures
from your Structured Document*.