Note: Groups must be created prior to adding them to a Collection (see Create a Group).
From the AppGallery home page:
1. Click Collections on the menu bar.
2. If necessary, click on the organization name and select a different one from the list.
3. Click on the Collection to which the users and groups will be added.
4. Click on the Users tab as shown below:
6. To invite a single user OR a group, click the Invite new user tab and enter the following information:
7. A pop up like the one show below will then appear:
8. Enter the name of the individual or group that you would like to invite to the collection.
9. Select whether this indivdual or group will be an admin or a member of the collection
10. You may write a message, to include in the email invitation to the collection, or you may leave it blank
11. Click Invite.
- Note: Admin users have the ability to add/remove users and apps from a Collection. Admins also can view the Collection by signing into the website when using the AppGallery Mobile or AppGallery Enterprise apps.