From the AppGallery home page:
1. Click Collections in the menu bar.
2. Select the Collection in which settings require adjustment.
3. Click the App Settings tab. A screen appears similar to the image below:
4. On the Collection Settings page, choose the following settings for each app in the collection:
- Auto Install - can prevent a device user from declining an installation
- Updates - controls whether an app can receive updates from the server
- App Open - controls whether the app is allowed to run on the device
- Notify - controls whether the app can send user notifications
- Block Updates -can require user permission for updates
For information about on-device notifications, please refer to Push Notification.
5. When finished, click the Update button for each app changed.
Note: Changes made to the app settings in this way will change the settings for all AppGallery Mobile clients that access that Collection.