1. Log into the AppGallery web site.
2. Click Users on the menu bar.
3. Click on Import new user. The Import New User page displays.
4. Click Download Sample files to receive a spreadsheet template for entering user information.
5. Enter the following information for all users to be imported:
- Mobile Phone Number (optional; include country code; see notes below)
- Collection Name (exact spelling of the Collection is required, including case)
6. Click Choose File and browse to the file containing user information (xls, .xlsx, or .csv)
7. Click Upload.
8. Click on the Imported Files to see the status of your uploaded file.
- A default invitation similar to the one below will be sent to each email address in the imported spreadsheet.
- If a mobile number is entered in the spreadsheet, a text invitation will be sent to that number in addition to the email invitation.
- Imported users will be considered "pending" by AppGallery (and will not appear on user lists) until the email recipient accepts the invitation.
- A Collection invitation will be emailed to all addressees, even those invited previously to that Collection .
- If an imported user is already in the system, importing their email address will NOT create a duplicate record.
- If an imported user is already in the system with a mobile number, a text invitation will be sent to that number in addition to the email invitation, even if no mobile number is entered in the spreadsheet.
- A mobile number imported from a spreadsheet is NOT added to the record of an existing user.