Start with our Purpose-built enterprise devices and hardware
Consumer devices don’t cut it for enterprise grade solutions. Zebra’s Enterprise devices have enterprise needs built in:
• Security, encryption & multi-user log-in/lock-down
• Built-in, enterprise-optimized data capture
• Device durability, enterprise accessories & enterprise lifecycle availability/support
• Enhanced wireless and device & power management capabilities
Check out our wide product range of devices from barcode scanners, printers, mobile computer and other data capture devices.
Easily integrate with your existing systems or customize and create your own applications
Whether you are building a new application or migrating legacy apps to a modern OS, we have the tools and utilities to help you.
• Build on the OS you know like Android, Windows or iOS so you can optimize your applications and offer the experience your company and customers want.
• Mobility DNA for Android and Link-OSTM provide a suite of industry leading tools and utilities. Purpose-built enterprise toolsets lower your development costs and risk, provide simpler management and tighter security.
• Zebra Developer Tools help you gain the ease of consumer operating systems, without sacrificing the critical data functionality of enterprise solutions. Whether you develop for one device or multiple operating systems, our SDKs deliver all the tools needed for flexible solution development.
• Cross Platform Support is available with Zebra development tools like Xamarin components, Enterprise Browser and RhoMobile.
Take advantage of our Industry Experience and Support
We are Zebra Technologies, a global leader in enterprise technology for over 40 years in over 100 countries.
• Our use cases can guide your development for industries like retail, logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare.
• Support is available with our documentation, forums, events; and our Global Solution Centers where you can get in-person help.
• Developer support services. Zebra has a range of services to help developers – Validated and Compatible testing programs. Application development consulting services can help during your initial build cycle by sharing best-practices. In addition, we offer a mobile virtualization service, using the iFactr platform.