All Touch TE (Velocity) 1.2.107 (Released 27 April 2017)
To download the newest version of Velocity Console/Client, please visit: Software for Velocity Enterprise App Modernization
Zebra ET50 or ET55 Tablet running Android
How To Set Up Transparent Keyboards for the ET50 ET55:
- Open a new Velocity project
- In the Host Profile, at the bottom turn on Transparent Keyboards
- Set transparency to 80%
- Set the Keyboard to Cover 100% of the screen
WARNING: this WILL overwrite other keyboards, Be sure to BACK UP your current project before importing!
- Save your project (and or back up your project)
- Import the attached keyboards (All Touch TE (Velocity): How to import keyboards from Velocity project files )
- Deploy to create the Velocity Config file (.wldep).
- Place the .wldep file in the com.wavelink.velocity folder on the device