Zebra keyboard 1.6.0.0 -> crash is it possible to log something ?

Hello all,

we have some zebra tc75x under android 6, since two weeks we have migrate some device into android 7

this migration for me works nice but since last friday some user meets some problem with the keyboard .
the zebra keyboard who is installed is the version -> 1.6.0.0 who is support android 6 AND android 7

looks at the picture I join on this mail.
I m a little lost about this problem because on the print screen I join on this no keyboard is call

the message the user receive is : entreprise keyboard to stop working

Someone has got an idea about how to debug this ?
or where i can search for to begin ?
Is it possible to log the keyboard ?

It's not on all device and this error appears not every time OR not on the same screen ..
Enough strange ..

UPDATE -> I join also a print screen from android device monitor
thanks

christophe bernard
also someone can tell me how

also someone can tell me how i can know WHICH version of the zebra keyboard is installed ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

christophe bernard
Hello

Hello

any idea about this problem ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

christophe bernard
Hello

Hello

any idea about this problem ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

christophe bernard
Hello,

Hello,

I have installed the new version of the keyboard (v3.2) and it's seems to be better ..
No crash at all …

but as I can't reproduce this problem with my device of test, I have read the release note of the keyboard -> v3.2 and on this document RESOLVED ISSUE => none is indicated !!!!

hm hm

any idea about that ?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

christophe bernard
Hello,

Hello,

why no employe of zebra respond to question ...

I can't understand ...

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Matt Dermody
Once again, you are posting

Once again, you are posting on the wrong forum and your expectations of getting a response are out of line. This is a completely free service in an open community, if you do not get the responses that you're looking for then I suggest you be more resourceful and look elsewhere. No one here is obligated to solve all of your problems for you so you should be thankful that there is even anyone here to answer your requests. I have looked through your post history haven't seen any scenarios where you are contributing or providing feedback to other users. Forums are designed to be a community where you should aim to contribute as much as you takeaway. Only posting your own problems while not helping any one with theirs is not how you gain any sympathy.

Enterprise Keyboard 3.4 is out and is released as a standalone APK you can install to upgrade the device to a newer version. It does not make sense for Zebra or any other community members to debug an old version of an application that came out in 2017 when the upgrade is freely available and easy for you to access and deploy. Please do more homework next time before complaining publicly on a forum that people aren't helping you.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’