ZQ610 bluetooth services and characteristics

Hi!

I'm an intern that just got my first own assignment, to create a react-native app that just prints whatever on the ZQ610 for now. I have no experience coding against hardware or bluetooth for that matter.

I've successfully discovered and connected to the device using this dependency https://github.com/Polidea/react-native-ble-plx but I have no clue what the next step is, I cant find any good documentation on how to interpret the services and characteristics to find how I can actually send something to print.

Right now I'm just going through them one by one but no luck so far. I would appreciate any pointers or documentation which serviceuuids I should focus on or if anyone has an example using the ZQ610 or any other zebra printer using the mentioned package.

Thank you

Steven Si
Printing Labels through Bluetooth Low Energy on iOS

There is a post about using BLE to print from iOS device - Printing Labels through Bluetooth Low Energy on iOS. The demo is written in Objective-C. The referred documentations about the BLE services and characteristics offered on Zebra printers are still applicable to ZQ610 printers. Hope it helps.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Kristoffer Nasstrom
Thank you Steven, seems like

Thank you Steven, seems like it might be just the example I need :)

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’