· Meta tags are processed at page load – so it is a “one shot deal”
· Good for anything that you want to have globally available and “on” for your entire page. i.e. gesturing is probably something that would be “always on”.
· Will not cause failures when testing code in non RhoElements browsers (other browsers just ignore the tags)
· Not good if you want to access the RhoElement objects from code inside your page
· Objects can be referenced any time during code execution
· Good when you want to programmatically access and control (ie. Do something based on user interaction)
· Easier way to create “libraries” that can be shared across applications
· More “object oriented” then meta tags and maybe easier for typical HTML programmers