I installed RhoStudio but I'm having trouble building a project for WM.
The error is:
vcbuild.exe : error VCBLD0007: Could not find project configuration RELEASE|WINDOWS MOBILE 6 PROFESSIONAL SDK (ARMV4I) to build.
I do not have VS2005 so initially my thought was to upgrade the rhodes.sln to VS2008, but after I do that I get 'unspecified error' when trying to view the properties of each project in the solution.
Has anyone got this working successfully? I haven't posted to RhoMobile google group yet. I thought to check with you guys first.
Here is what I have done:
* Windows 7 64-bit
* Visual Studio 2008 SP1
* Visual Studio 2010 SP1
* .NET 4.0
* Team Foundation Server 2010 SP1
* Java JDK 126.96.36.199 64-bit
* Visual Studio 2008
* Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
* Visual Studio Team System 2008 Service Pack 1 Forward Compatibility Update for Team Foundation Server 2010
* Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK Refresh
* Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Images (USA)
* Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional Developer Tool Kit (USA)
* Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional DTK
1. Install RhoStudio
2. Make sure the following are in system PATH
C:\RhoStudio\redis-2.4.0;C:\RhoStudio\ruby\bin;C:\RhoStudio\devkit\bin;C:\RhoStudio\devkit\mingw\bin;C:\RhoStudio\make-3.81\bin;C:\program files\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\VCPackages;
3. Upgrade the C:\RhoStudio\ruby\lib\ruby\gems\1.8\gems\rhodes-3.2.2\platform\wm\rhodes.sln to VS2008
make sure your VS2008 has Visual C++ installed
4. Start RhoStudio from command prompt
5. Create a new workspace
6. Go to Eclipse preferences and set Rhomobile Java path
7. Go to Eclipse preferences and set Rhomobile\Windows Mobile Cab wizard path
C:/Program Files (x86)/Windows Mobile 6.5.3 DTK/Tools/CabWiz
8. Create a new Rhodes application
9. Set run configuration to Windows Mobile and build to device