ET1 USB Driver

Is there a USB driver for Motorola ET1?  The Google Android one doesn't work and I can't seem to find a Moto one anywhere.

Robin West
Hi Jeremy,Just follow the

Hi Jeremy,

Just follow the instructions on how to setup the ADB connection on the Support Site:

http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=13426&sliceId=&dialogID=263964379&stateId=1%200%20263962408

Surely is not the easiest procedure to follow but it seems that it allows to have the google driver working with the Rev.A ET1.

Pietro

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Jeremy Clifton
Great, thanks!

Great, thanks!

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Charles Brugger
There is a reference to the

There is a reference to the following in the document you sent--process_to_upgrade_in_nimbus_v1.5.docx. Where do I find this?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Peter Arcuri
The document referred to

The document referred to above was an internal name. The official document with the proper instructions can be located at the URL noted above under the name "Setup Instructions".

Setup
Instructions
21.9 KB       ADB USB Setup Instructions

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Arquimidez Mora
Hi,It is important to note

Hi,

It is important to note that that metod not always works, for example, i was developing an app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

and have instaled the Galaxy Driver, and then when i Get the Motorola ET1 and follow that instructions, it doesn't work, and i tried

about 7 times but nothing, and now i jus install my apps by wifi.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Evgeny Vovchenko
There is no ET1 USB driver

There is no ET1 USB driver

http://docs.rhomobile.com/rhoelements/rhoelements2-native#building-for-m...

· On the ET1 device, define Symbol USB vendor ID (0x05e0) in (user_profile)/.android/adb_usb.ini.

0x05E0

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Arquimidez Mora
Yes, as i said before, i've

Yes, as i said before, i've already tried about 7 times that method of:

"On the ET1 device, define Symbol USB vendor ID (0x05e0) in (user_profile)/.android/adb_usb.ini.

0x05E0"

But it doesn't work cause there is a conflict with the driver of the Galaxy Tab that i was using before the ET1, and

when i connect the ET1 this is recognized as a adb usb device of samsung or something, but it don't shows anything

when i put adb devices

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Evgeny Vovchenko
Did you install USB drivers

Did you install USB drivers?

Try to reinstall them

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Peter Arcuri
Hi Evgeny, the site you have

Hi Evgeny, the site you have referrenced is where to find documentation. The actually USB drivers and specific docs are located at the site Pietro Francesco Maggi has posted at the top of this thread.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
Hello I need Install drives

Hello I need Install drives on ET1 with android 2.3.4, installed Motorola_End_User_Driver_Installation_5.7.0_32bit.msi, but nothing, my computer is XP 32 bit.

Please, I need help you.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Gary Crean
You can use the attached

You can use the attached executable to install windows USB drivers and configure the ADB interface.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’