Surely you mean Motorola PocketBrowser
There's nothing official, here's a list off the top of my head for version 1.0, bear in mind version 2.0 will bring many additional improvements over and above these:
* WebKit rendering engine with HTML5 support (I'm mentioning it again because it's a huge value add)
* Fully Backwardly compatible with PocketBrowser
* Enhanced developer experience
* Greatly enhanced scanner support
* Support for WAN connectivity (coming in 1.0.3)
* Page level zoom
* Colour camera imager support
* Support for new devices which are not supported by PocketBrowser, including new hardware as it is released.
* Many bugs present in PB have been resolved in RhoElements, particularly those relating to the Microsoft Browser component.
Any more please add below.