4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2012 11:16 PM by Naveen Thomas

.Net application issue in ET1

Hello,

We are developing a web application using .net 3.5 and the same will be accessed using ET1 by the customers. To give a back ground of the issue,

There is a login page "login.aspx" which re-directs to the actual application page upon successful login. while launching the application and providing the login credentials the redirection to the main page is not happening. Where as the same is working fine in any other device (iPAD, EDIOS, and other hand held devices).

What we did : We installed the latest version of RhoElement (RhoElement_1.0.3.6.apk) and changed the <startpage> in config.xml to the the login.aspx (which is the startup page for the application). Before installing the latest version of RhoElement the same application was working perfectly fine.

Can some one throw light on what could be causing this problem here.......

Thanks,

Naveen Thomas

• Re: .Net application issue in ET1
          Robert Galvin

Naveen

Are you redirecting or opening up a new window? We don't support multiple 

windows right now.

Rob

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone

Robert Galvin

Hi Naveen

This should not be a problem on the latest build. Perhaps there are other settings that you applies inthe config.xml that got overwritten with the new install and now the app does not function (possibly the WebSQL storage size, UserAgent string, etc). I am not sure if your QA environment is accessible from the public internet, but if it is, can you private message me information for logging in so I can test it from my end?

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

We can provide access to the application, But instead of the actual page we'll have some dummy page(s). The login info can be shared only for a period of 2-3 hours, let me know the time when you will look into this so that I can share it then.

I also have some queries regarding Imager/Notification functionality. I tried the sample code which you have provided, But it seems to be NOT WORKING.

Thanks,

NT