2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2012 9:13 AM by Pietro Francesco Maggi

ET1 Keycodes...

I'm trying to find what the keycodes are for the ET1 so I can use KeyCapture... I know someone on the forum asked about the 'back' button - but what about the 'option' button (to the right of home), the 'P' buttons (p1,p2,p3) and the two trigger buttons (and please don't tell me that both triggers use the same key code or you'll dash my hope of one trigger for scanning and one for taking pictures...)

Thanks!

• Re: ET1 Keycodes...
          Joydeep Chakraborty

You can see all the keycodes of your keys,setting keyvalue to all and setting a keyevent.Then press all the keys.

You will get the keycodes of all the keys in decimal.You need to convert them to Hex values and then you can register keyevent for a single key using the hex keyvalue of that key.

Note:-You need to set EnableFunctionkeys_F1 ,F2 and F3 value to 1 in the config.xml to trigger the Keyevent for P1,P2 and P3 keys.

For the triggers you can attach triggerevent.And both the trigger returns triggerflags as 102 and 103.So based on TriggerFlags you can take the decision.

Please let me know if you require any other information.