Is RhoElements 2.0 released yet?

Hi all,

Is RhoElements 2.0? for general Windows Mobile devices released yet? I haven't seen any news about it?

We are eagerly waiting for a proper browser to Datalogic and Honeywell devices as well as general Android devices to get ONE platform to rely on.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Robert Galvin
MattiasIt has not been

Mattias

It has not been released yet. Please look for more communications to be sent out towards the end of the month.

Regards

Rob Galvin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mattias Wahlberg
So it has been delayed?I read

So it has been delayed?

I read May 9 in the newsletter. https://emeab2b.motorola.com/res/motorola/85471310f10a4d4d710f977a23d2a8...

/Mattias

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Abou Sofyane Khedim
I thought too.  It was

I thought too.  It was clearly stated in an email I received that the v2 will be released by the 9th of May.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Robin West
Mattias and Sofyane,Thanks

Mattias and Sofyane,

Thanks for the inquiries, glad to see you are eager to get your hands on the new release. It has been quite and effort, but I must inform you that the launch of the new RhoMobile Suite has been moved from May 9th to May 30th. While Motorola always strives to deliver product on time, we remain even more committed to ensuring the products we release are of the highest possible quality.  We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will be sure to post the link to the download as soon as it is available.

Regards

Rob Galvin

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Mattias Wahlberg
Today it's May 30, although

Today it's May 30, although early morning in the US. Where's the announcement?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Robin West
Hi MattiasI am not sure about

Hi Mattias

I am not sure about the marketing materials like press release, partner notifications, etc, but the software is now available: Updated links

I am sure the other pieces will happen at different points of the day.

Please note, if you just need the updated runtimes and do not plan on building any natives apps, you will still need to download the full RhoMobile Suite. More info: http://docs.rhomobile.com/rhoelements/rhoelements2-webapps)

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Robin West
Thanks Rob for the links.

Thanks Rob for the links.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Dave Causey
I don't understand why

I don't understand why RhoStudio is required just to get the runtime.  Is this a temporary inconvenience?  Will there be a runtime installer available at some point?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’