I got an application built in asp.net and got it working with Pocketbrowser on a MC5590.
With RhoElements I can get the first page of my application, but every submit-button I hit, the device is hanging and I get the following screen:
please note, this only happend when it's on wifi. When the device is in the cradle and connected to my laptop it's working fine.
als, like I said before, it works fine on wifi with the pocketbrowser.
We have turned Gzip off, but now it keeps showing the header, the waiting icon and it renders the content almost good.
Attached is a simple testcase where the problem occurs.