6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2013 7:49 AM by Mark Nongkhlaw

Android Build Requires License?

Fixed the last problem with builds on Android v2.2, not I see the app start with the loading page and then immediately crashes.

Could this have something to do with it?

********* WARNING ************************************************************************

License is required to run RhoElements application.

Please, provide  "motorola_license" and "motorola_license_company" parameters in build.yml.

For more information go to http://www.motorolasolutions.com/rhoelements

**************************************************************************************

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

When did licenses become necessary? 

Is there a trial license? We'd like to see a successful IOS + Android build before burning money on a framework license.   Too many of these cross-platform mobile dev tools crash  & burn when pushed hard enough to do the production-level apps our clients demand.

How do we get one? The link provided does not appear to have any form of "purchase a license" option other than a generic "contact a Motorola partner" sidebar widget.   Something tells me no partners are online at this hour and I'd venture a guess most don't even know what a rhoelements license is.