6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2012 8:03 AM by Kyle Spiller

Unable to create a Rhoconnect application

I am just beginning to get to know RhoStudio and am trying to create a brand new Rhoconnect application. The studio's progress bar goes to halfway complete immediately and never moves again, forcing me to kill the program from the Windows Task Manager. The only thing that appears in the log file is this message when I restart RhoStudio:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2012-06-06 13:03:43.528

!MESSAGE Either the manifest file or the signature file has been tampered in this jar: C:\RhoStudio\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.platform_3.6.2.v201102101200

!STACK 0

java.security.SignatureException: Either the manifest file or the signature file has been tampered in this jar: C:\RhoStudio\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.platform_3.6.2.v201102101200

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignatureBlockProcessor.verifyManifestAndSignatureFile(SignatureBlockProcessor.java:154)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignatureBlockProcessor.processSigner(SignatureBlockProcessor.java:104)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignatureBlockProcessor.process(SignatureBlockProcessor.java:60)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignedBundleFile.setBundleFile(SignedBundleFile.java:47)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignedBundleHook.getSignedContent(SignedBundleHook.java:247)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.signedcontent.SignedBundleHook.getSignedContent(SignedBundleHook.java:272)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.about.AboutBundleData.isSigned(AboutBundleData.java:108)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.about.AboutPluginsPage$1.run(AboutPluginsPage.java:117)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

The dump from the "Installation Details" is attached. Is there some detail I am overlooking?