Start page issue

Hi,

We are trying to change a Rhodes App start page like this:

start_path = '/app/Product'

After running the configuration, it works one time but the start page is automatically reinitialized to start_path = '/app' ...

Does anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you.

Robert Galvin
Yes there is an issue right

Yes there is an issue right now when you do a run/run configurations that will overwrite that setting. To work around it, you can do the run from the toolbar icon in Eclipse instead or the command line.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Darryn Campbell
We don't use the command line

We don't use the command line. We experienced this problem on RhoStudio Eclipse implementation.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Robin West
There is an icon on the

There is an icon on the Eclipse toolbar that lets you do the Run instead of going through the menu Run/RunConfigurations. If you choose the toolbar run icon, you should not see the problem.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Lobby Jones
William -I had trouble

William -

I had trouble finding this at first as well.

First time through, run as... configuration from the right-click menu on the project.  Setup and save a new configuration.    Give it a label and run it.   It will overwrite the rhoconfig.txt.

Now go back and fix rhoconfig.txt.   Do NOT use run as from the menu (every time you do this it overwrites rhoconfig.txt).  From now on use the button in the Eclipse toolbar for run.  Select the config you setup in the prior step from the pulldown & your app settings in rhoconfig.txt will remain intact.  

rho_run_button.jpg

BTW, I find git (and the SmartGit gui) very helpful for restoring rhoconfig.txt any time I need to create a different run configuration.

HTH,

L

~~~~ Help Cyber Sprocket Get Our R&D Grant ~~~~

We need 230 more votes by June 30th, 2012.

Visit http://www.missionsmallbusiness.com, login, search for cyber sprocket, and vote.

It is free and takes less than a minute!

More info:

http://www.cybersprocket.com/2012/company-info/mission-small-business-grant-funding/

~~~~ Thanks for your support! ~~~~

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Divyansh Madan
Are you running using the

Are you running using the toolbar icon or through Run configurations?

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’