I have been trying to get the Date Time(one used in the samples) to work properly on the CE 6.0 device. The issue is when I use " target="_webapp"" in the href ofthe page to call the new page.
href="<%= url_for :action => :new %>" class="ui-btn-right" data-icon="plus" target="_webapp"
With the target="_webapp" in there it works fine on the iPhone and windows mobile RhoSimulator, but doesn't allow me to click and load the
"new" page on a CE 6.0 device If I remove the target="_webapp" on the iPhone and Android, it doesn't pop the Date Picker to the foreground (could be a z-index issue). When I deploy to the CE, it will now load the new page, but will not display the date picker.