Found a solution online.
Instructions for Windows Vista
Open an Elevated Command Prompt window. To do so, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- Type the following command and press ENTER:
- Type EXIT to close the Command Prompt window
- Download vista_js_fix.reg from the Attachments section (scroll below), and save it to Desktop
- Right-click vista_js_fix.reg and choose Merge
- Click Yes when asked for confirmation
This solution also works on Windows 7
The vista_js_fix.reg can be downloaded from the site.
Or the short solution for (at least) Windows 7, run the folowing in a command prompt (with elevated rights):
The error occurs because another program is associated with .js files (a text editor for example).
You can also edit the Windows Mobile rake files and add the //E:JScript argument where cscript is executed.