I can answer some of these for you :
Is there any way to wirelessly push files (including system update files) to the ET1 WITHOUT using MSP?
Currently only supported MDM providers have this funcitonality
· Is there any way to wirelessly PULL the application and data files from the device to a PC as a means to backup the customer data (without MSP)?
Yes you could do this programatically via FTP for instance
· Some applications have a dependency on Google Maps being installed on the device. Is there any way to accomplish this on the ET1?
No there is no GMS support on this device
· Will we ever support Google Maps on ET1?
As above, no GMS support
When will ET1 have Ice Cream Sandwich?
It wont however there will be a Jellybean release coming shortly
· Where is the application data stored on the ET1 and how can that be accessed remotely to backup the data?
All depends where the application chooses to save it. Yes you can if you develop an application to do so
· Is Active Directory login supported? Can this be used for application control (rights and privileges)?
I believe you can via 3rd party tools. However for applicaiton control you should look at using MSP or Soti or Airwatch
· Can photo images taken by the camera be stored somewhere OTHER than the SD? How can they be re-directed to a different folder?
If you create an application in which the camera is controlled then you can place them where you like. Through the standard interface I dont believe you can choose.