.NET and Bluetooth

Has anyone created or know of any 3rd party developers that have created .NET calls/wrappers for our StoneStreet BT drivers?

Alternately, does anyone have a requirment (or solution) for a Microsoft BT stack for the MC70? I know this is a reach, but I have to ask...

Thanks,
Mark
Jim Fuccello
Have you checked and entered

Have you checked and entered this into GRIP?  We want to capture it for the next generation/and or TNT1 roadmap.  Thanks.
Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Jim Fuccello
Fantastic.

Fantastic.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Alarico De Zotti
I'm working on same issue:

I'm working on same issue: our partner asking a way to control the BT radio in .NET. I will be glad  to have a look to this wrapper for .NET.

Many thx again

Alarico

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Horst Anderlohr
Attached you will find the

Attached you will find the Bluetooth Bluetopia .NET help file.

This does not cover the complete range of funtions but it does a lot.

The given design is based on .Net Framework 1.1 and will run as well on 2.0. It would have been much easier to support only 1.1, but thats they way we had to go.

The API at this time is own by the customer. I have to ask weather they like to open the API to us or what they like to get for it.

A second possibility might be to by a API directly from the developer. In this case the given funtions have to be redisigned, but this will be possible within a ten day job. We might be able to save some additional time supporting only .NET Framework 2.0

Finally I assume that this will cost us some money if StoneStreet will not be able to deliver a .NET API.

horst.anderlohr@symbol.com
Mobil phone: +49 172 679 1894

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

David Meyer
I just want to make sure that

I just want to make sure that everyone is aware that this .NET posting is NOT an SDK created or supported by Symbol or StoneStreet One.

Symbol has no plans on creating a .NET SDK for TNT 1.0 based products.

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Horst Anderlohr
Hi, within our GLS project,

Hi,

within our GLS project, their is an ongoing BT development with wrappers for .NET. If you are interested I will ask the developer to send the library and if possible the documentation.

Horst

horst.anderlohr@symbol.com

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’

Horst Anderlohr
I am going to get all

I am going to get all informations together by today and will post it to the forum

Horst

Vote: 
Vote up!
Vote down!

You voted ‘up’